Foraging and Distillation
Speyside Gin school offers a full distillation course. Equipped with traditional copper pot mini stills, learn the art of distilling using your own mini still for an uber small batch gin!
In our gin making experience we will teach you about the key botanicals involved in gin making but first of all you must source the botanicals for your unique creation! We really do mean local botanicals when we make our gin, saving on the airmiles and your carbon footprint! We will go out foraging in the locality, learn about what we have on our doorstep and gather the botanicals for you to start distilling. We will assist you in blending the various botanicals together to create your unique recipe.
Our Gin School experience is suitable to anyone interested in gin distilling, whether you're a gin connoisseur, a forager or just want to learn something new! We are happy to play host to individuals, couples, or small groups.
- • 1.5 hr foraging session/walk
- • Gourmet Scottish lunch using foraged ingredients including gin cocktail
- • 1.5 hour distilling experience with expert tuition from Michelle
- • Recipe development
- • Distilling your uber small batch gin on a copper mini still
- • Price: £90 per person (based on 2 persons sharing a still)
- • Session duration: 4 hrs.
- • Weekends work best for us but we can be flexible
Please get in touch. Email: email@example.com